NYS PTA 118th Annual Convention
: November 14-16, 2014
: Saratoga Springs City Center, Saratoga Springs, New York
Registration for the NYS PTA 118th Annual Convention is Now Closed.
here for the
Registration Packet (PDF)
Convention will give PTA members opportunities to:
- Meet, network and develop relationships with others from all across NYS who
love children as much as you do.
- Vote for new state officers.
- Determine resolutions long held by our association to be retained or
updated, and vote on some new resolutions as well.
- Hear from National PTA representatives and other keynote speakers.
- Participate in motivating and informative workshop sessions on current
issues, advocacy and leadership training that will help you develop
programs, projects and activities in your local PTA.
- Visit the Exhibitor Showcase and the Reflections Art Gallery.
- Celebrate the talent of our students with great entertainment and have a lot
As PTA members, we know how powerful mothers, fathers, grandparents and all
caring adults can be when they join together to improve our schools. This
convention is the time for us to join together to learn from each other,
celebrate our successes and build for the future. We encourage you to attend
and to take advantage of all the opportunities available at this Convention.
here for the Resolutions Packet (PDF)
Convention Sponsor and
Exhibitor information can be found on the
Convention 2014 – Nuts and Bolts Video
Convention 2014 Nuts and Bolts Video from Gracemarie Rozea on Vimeo.
Convention 2014 – At A Glance Video
Convention 2014 At A Glance Video from Gracemarie Rozea on Vimeo.
We look forward to seeing you in Saratoga Springs, November 14-16,
Convention Sponsors and Exhibitors:
Please consider joining us in November! All Sponsor and Exhibitor
information can be found on our
Sponsor and Exhibitor page.
If you have questions, please
email NYS PTA.